Sunday, May 25, 2008
Question 3
I conquered Hyangjeokbong (height 1,614M) in Mt.Deokyu last Saturday. I enjoyed breath taking scenery and clean fresh air. It was so fantastic. I've heard stiff and sore legs being solved with another hiking. That was true. Are you Ok with sore legs after hiking? If not, try another one. Would you recommend one of the mountains you've hiked ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Tina,
You have such an exciting life with all your hiking and traveling around. One of my favorite hiking trips was Mount Garaboldi, near Vancouver. It has an old growth forest that has never been cut so everything is rich with life. The trees are massive and the air is clean.
Tina! I love your 3rd question! Every mountain has their unique scenery and charm. In addition to, the feeling of achiving something make us more happy,doesn't it? I want to recommand you Mt. Palyoung. It's in Goheung in Junnam province. It's take three hours to climb and from the peak you can enjoy the field, ocean, islands and villages near Goheung. It's not so famous but I think it's a small Kumkangsan.
As far as it comes mountains, I used to a professional with Jiri Mt. I can draw a map of it with my eyes closed. As you know, it is located over three provinces:Jenobuk, Gyoungnam, Jenonnam. Whenever I went there, I felt like being on cloud nine. The scenery before my eyes is spectacular enough to knock out me.
So, I want you to have a chance to hike Jiri Mountain.
Hi, my partner, Tina!
I was so happy to complete Walter's homework with you.
Well, actually, hiking is not my cup of tea. I hate sweating or sometimes I feel scared in the mountain. And, I just went to mountain not for hiking, but just for walking around. Anyhow, I have "hiked" several mountains so far. (But I think you already know about the mountains or hiked there.)
The mountain which I want to recommend you is "Mt.Deoksung". It takes around 1 or 2 hours to hike, and you can also enjoy a famous temple "Sudeoksa" in the mountain.
Hi Tina,
When I was a coolege student, I went to Mt. Daedun near Nonsan. The height of the mountain was not so high but the scenery was beautiful in fall. If you have any plan to go to Mt. Daedun, go there in fall. You can easily hike to the top. There is a viaduct which commands a fine scenery in the middle of the way to the top. I highly recommend you Mt. Daedun.
Congratulations!!!1 Tina.
You conqured mt.Doekyu.
Have you ever been to Cheonsan in china. I strongly recommend you. When you have a chance to go china, how about trying this mountain. You will have totally different feeling from that you might have felt in other mountains. It just seems like you are in the air or in haven. It's beyond my description. You should experience by yourself. You will see the cloud under your feet. You will have a awesome feeling because of its cool and fresh air. Actually there are some deference in temperature between the ground and the top of the mountain. The scenry from the top of the mountain is gorgeous. Don't worry about climbing up the mountain, there is the longest cable car in asia ,so you can use it. In korea, I'd like to recomend 칠갑산 in cheonyang kun. It's not high, however, it has beautiful scenery especially from the top. You can enjoy bean-paste pot strew at the begining of the mountain.
I like people who like mountain.
I like your third question...For the domestic one, I would like to recommend the Jirimangsan in Saryangdo in Tongyoung-city. A little bit tough, but breath-taking scenery. It's better than Jirisan in Jeonnam, I think. No offense to Jasper, don't get me wrong.
Post a Comment