Thursday, May 15, 2008

question1

What is the necessity to be healthy here in KNUE?

8 comments:

tina said...

Tina...hha !! Nice to meet here online!! You are the first friend who meet through the blog.. To be healthy here, Reggie's yesterday comment was very helpful. Don't compare to others!! Compete yourself! Don't be stressed. Just enjoy!! And some exercise will healful,too. And forget the house!! Enjoy your freedom!!

Nicole said...

Hi Tina,
What a great photo!
I think to be healthy here at KNUE, you should not get too stressed about evaluations and quizes. They aren't really important compared to the rest of your life.

hee-il said...

You look young and healthy! Do you want to live more than one-hundred years?

Jasper said...

The best thing to keep healthy is by stretching for minutes every morning. All you have to do is just keep opposite postures different from usual postures.
By the way, one thing I appreciate you is that your bright smile makes me warm and cozy like a comfortable nest. Even if I don't say wordy words, I think, we can make silent exchange of warm and encouraging heart. I dare to love you.

therese said...

Hi Tina - I use a study nook early in the morning. There are two nooks on the third floor and I use one in the corner because the other adjoins one of our classmates' rooms. We don't want to bother them. I leave the room around six. If you want to use the room before that time, we can find the same material. You know what? I guess the main building is available after six, too. Please let me know if you want to read aloud with me. The only problem is that if you and I don't have the same version of the bible, the words will not be exactly the same.
God bless you
Heesoo

JAKE said...

You look great, Tina!
You don't have to worry about your health too much. However, I think you need some peace on your mind. And you need to take a rest fully and comfortably. Plus, get some exercise, not a great one but just light one...Bye Tina. I like you!

mathilda said...

Hi, Tina..

I sometime sense that you look like my mom,, means you make me very comfortable and calm and warmhearted. Despite of age gap, i really like to talk with you. why? I think because of your mental health and good image,,haha^^
These days,, I really struggle to survive from here so started to exercise every morning. As you know, yesterday, I visited the Massage shop in downtown in Cheounju. I strongly recommand you that.. It was almost like paradise.. ,,

from your friend, Mathilda

tina said...

Hi, you guys!!
I really appreciate your comments. They are very helpfull for me. I'll try to do what you recomended.Thank you a million again, sending my big love to you all.