Monday, May 19, 2008
the second question:
Hi!! we're scheduled for one day trip to Mungyeong SaeJae tomorrow. I'm very excited about it. I couldn't participate in the trip in the first session because of catching a bad cold. That was so terrible for me. I think this trip will be rewarding since our trainees will be able to enhance a stronger bond among one another. What is your expectation for this trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Tina - I clearly remember the days you caught a bad cold. I was quite worried about you because it took so many days for you to fully recover from your illness. Now you get back your big smile. This time I'm worried about my condition. As far as I know we need to hike for two hours. I'm not sure whether it will be a good idea to finish the long walking. Anyway I expect I will breathe sweet and fresh air while chatting with you and other classmates.
Heesoo
Isn't it exciting to have a class free day? Just relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the month of seasonal Queen.
Hello~ Tina
You seem to like second session much better! I can see you're actively participating in the class. Always good to see graceful smile(^.^)
Post a Comment