Saturday, June 14, 2008

Question five

Hi!
It's very nice weather with some breeze, isn't it. I just returned back from church. Where are you now at this time (1:45pm) on Sunday? At home , at church, at wedding hall, at a restaurant, in an amusement park with your children, on the Mt., or in the car to go somewhere? I usually am supposed to be in church at this time, but it's exceptional for today. I don't know why. Just wanted to be back earlier than before. Sometimes I feel hackneyed for the routine, I feel like searching for something fun. Now I'm in the very time. But I don't know what to do. Have you ever experienced that kinf of feeling? If so, What did you do? Would you recommend for me?

5 comments:

mathilda said...

Usually after coming back from church like you, I just enjoyed free time with my daughter. We just waited until my husband finish his volunteering work in another church. Withy my husband's coming back, we sometimes go to the park or World Cup stardium. My daughter really like to go there and she can ride some bicycle or small motor car in that wide open space. Occasionally I thoght about that where is my own time for myself. but still happy with my little kid.

mathilda said...

Usually after coming back from church like you, I just enjoyed free time with my daughter. We just waited until my husband finish his volunteering work in another church. With my husband's coming back, we sometimes go to the park or World Cup stadium. My daughter really like to go there and she can ride a bicycle or small motor car in that wide open space. Occasionally I thoght about that where is my own time for myself. but still happy with my little kid.

Nicole said...

Hi Tina,
You sound like you are burning out (running out of energy). I think you need to take a short break from studying, worrying and stressing about things. Do something special for yourself; something that makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you go to a concert or drive out to the suburbs or hike up a nearby mountain? Another one?
Tina, your look so young and beautiful, moreover, well-off. Why don't you make a new ___friend? Am I too indecent? Just a kidding.

Jasper said...

I think that physical idleness could bring mental boredom. As for me, under the situation, I will doing the housework such as wiping, dusting and rearrangeing furiture. If then, I feel my mind get refreshed. Or I can hiking mountain nearby.