Saturday, June 28, 2008

Question seven

Nowadays, I lost my appetite in the cafeteria. I don't feel like eating meals. I know I have to eat without thinking taste. But it's not easy to swallow food. I look back on my life to fine out the reason ... maybe it's because whether I lose thankful mind for food or I'm exausted or the weather is hot.....Anyway, is there any attractive food to increase the appetite except kinds of meat?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! madam Tina.
I feel sympathetic with you because I have the similar problem.
Why don't you do exercise in the morning or in the evening? Almost every day I jog for about 30 minutes to increase appetite and I think it is helpful. Our top priority should be to finish this program without losing health including the course in America. Health is the first and English is the second. Let's keep in mind!

Anthony said...

Hi Tina,
Because of hot weather and tiredness we sometimes lost our appetite for food. When I sometimes lost appetite for food in Summer, I usually eat some spicy dishes. I don't like to eat spicy food, however, it really improves my appetite when I feel exhausted and hot. As you said, it is also a good way to improve our appetite to have good feeling of comfort. I think that a positive and optimistic attitude is necessary in this program. Take good care of yourself, Tina sister.

Anne said...

Hi, Tina!

sorry to say, I don't have much things to say.
Originally I am that kind of person who doesn't know the joy of eating something. In this aspect, I am very poor person, maybe.

Sometimes people ask this stupid question: do people eat to live? or live to eat?

Anywasy, it's getting hotter and hotter. Eating good food becomes more important.
Take care!

tina said...

Thank you for your comments.
I started working out a few days ago. I'm feeling better nowadays. Thanks for your concern.