Monday, July 7, 2008
The last one
Time flew by like an arrow. We are already in the last stop of the procedure in KNUE. It's like a dream that I have been completing this long term training course. I've been busy catching up with classes. Nevertheless, I think the life in here was successful: keeping health, learning many interesting teaching methods, studying hard, collecting materials, preparing gifts for my students( I'll be a better teacher^^), and getting to know many trainees. It would be an early thing to look back on the days I've spent here, I thank God for everything. What is your thinking about the life here until now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I felt you and I are in the same boat. I totally agree with you. I feel sweet and bitter(in Korean 시원 섭섭). Thanks to God, I can completed the traing without any big troubles. Let's enjoy and learn a lot in America, too. God bless you and so do I.
Hi, amazing Tina!
You are amaing. You have been a good model every trainee should follow. Your attidudes are always positive and right. You've always prepared well. Your bight personality always gives us pleasure and enjoyable time. Without you, it should have been a very hard time for me. I've learned a lot from you and I want to get in touch with you after this program.
Thank you for eeeeeverything.
Hi, Tina - I remember the first bus trip to KNUE from my place. I had a car sickness and my condition was terrible. Every Monday and Friday in March and April I was tortured on the bus, but not anymore. I get healthier than before because I didn't have to cook and I stay in a comfortable place. For example, my school didn't have an air conditioner in the classroom, so I had to suffer a lot to teach very hot students. I was appointed to a new school just before I came here. I think the shcool has a air conditioner in the classroom. Now I think I should prepare for my lessons for the following semester. My past experience tells me that the first year in a new high school is very tough, especially when you are transferred from a middle school. I'm a bit worried about going back to school.
Tina!!
It's not the time to say good-bye yet. Becaus we have more chance to meet U.S.A. The most unforgettable moment with you is the hiking "문경세재". We talked a lot and enjoyed the senary. It was a good time. Whenever I talked with you, I felt very comfort and learned something from you. As James said I admire your positive attitude for everything. Mostly you looked like a graceful and elegant lady, and sometimes you seemed to be cute like teen age girl!! I hope your smile will be forever and have a good time in the last another month.
This program was awesome!
Sometimes it was nutrient like high protein meals, and other times it was so delicious like sinful dessert!
My heart is full of good memories. Fun, laughs, sweat and efforts are always lingering in my heart.
Plus, your bright smile, studious attitude and elegant fashion sense, too!
God bless you all the time!
Hi Tina,
The stress of this part of the program is almost over and you'll be able to enjoy your trip to America. I really hope you have a wonderful trip. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment