Hi, everyone!
I think you're enjoying quality time with your family. Me? I'm writing to you. On the way home yesterday, all of a sudden, I was wondering that if we had to desert three things we have in our lifetime, what they'd be. We are accustomed to thinking about what we have to have three things ... But how about asking yourselves reversely! Don't you think you have too many things with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi, Tina!
Good and interesting question!
I can't find all three thing to desert just now. But one sure thing is that I should throw away many books. Throw away or contribute to somewhere. When I was young, my parents were so poor that they couldn't afford to buy many books for me. I envied my friend who had many books.
So, I was so sorry about that. Since then, I bought many books for myself whenever chances were given. One day I realized that behavior was a kind of greed. Nowadays I try not to buy books except absolutely necessary books.
I can't desert those books because in some sense they are precious. But i know anyway I have to desert regardless of ways.
Some day I may try to desert when I move to my own house. (No one knows the day when I can possess my own house.)^^
Amazing Tina!
Thank you for your comment for my question. I was happy to read I'm your the third reason of your happiness..even though it's a joke..^_^
Your new question is interesting. It's another change to think about myself. Do I have too much? Hum...
If I have to desert something, I'd like to throw away my greedy mind. Last saturday, I went Mt. Seolak. To reserve a shelter was closed in one minute after starting, so we had to stay a small temple. Over 2500 people came there. The room was so crowd that there was no space even to stretch our legs. We stayed up till the next morning. It was hell! But the woman who was beside me, she was a real heroine! When she had a little more space she call another person,who was struggling with coldness outside. If I were her, I'd stretch my legs rather than yield to others.
I learned something from her...
Hi Tina,
What an interesting question. I know that there are things that I should get rid of but I always resist throwing out anything that has a possible future use. I should get rid of my old clothes but I keep thinking that I might wear them again.
Hi Tina,
It's kind of resourceful question. As for me, I agree with Nicole's opinion. Even things old will change into antiques that are expensive. Easy throw out than keep. However, once you throw away something that might be valuable, you will never be able to purchase the same thing. Then, there is no use regreting over already thrown out things.Before throwing, check again and again and again.
Oh~ Tina! You cast a thoughtful question. I'll throw away old clothes first which filled my wardrobe. And I need to throw away some books piled over in one corner of my room. I'm not a kind of person who throws things easily so I keep it and wait. Bad habit. I usually stick to the things or people which I'm familiar with. People say I look modern but I'm so classical.. old style (Gudakdari^.^) Sometimes I think I would like to use bulldozer to reform myself.
Hi amazing Tina,
Your question is very interesting. When I first saw your question and comments on your question, I thought about what I can throw away: old clothes, old books, and things I don't use any more. On second thoughts, it will be very difficult to throw away my belongings for me. Someone said you will be more happy when you throw away what you have. I agree to his opinion, however, I'm not ready to throw away my things yet. I think I have to practice releasing what I have. That would be a way of being happiness, I think.
Hi, Tina!
I'd like to listen to your own story. What are three things you want to throw away?
In my case, I'd like to throw away all stuffs stacking front and back balcony. They have been there for several years untouched. Maybe I can give some of them to the people who need. Scondly, I want to throw away my laziness. Sometimes because of my easy going attitude I have hard time at the end of something. I want to throw away this habit. The third one is my car. I'm going to use bicycle from the second semaster.
Hi,you guys!!
Thank you very much for your sincere answer for my question. I've always thought about what is good for me to have. Consequently, I have too many things to get rid of. Books, clothes, shoes, accessories,kitchenware which are untouched for a long time. Suddenly I came to think about life of Thoreau in Walden Pond. I really want to be like his life: high thinking, plain life.
Post a Comment